Buffalo Chicken Dog
2 lbs chicken strip (Or chicken breast cut into chicken strips)
2 tbsp Avocado Oil
1 cup of your favorite buffalo wing sauce
4 tablespoons of room temperature butter
¾ cup fresh crumbled blue cheese (optional)
2 celery stalks
Ranch dressing (optional)
6 hot dog buns
Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Slice celery into thin slices and set aside for topping.
- In a small pot, pour in buffalo wing sauce and 2 tbsp of butter. Warm on low heat until butter is fully incorporated into sauce.
- Season chicken strips with lemon pepper seasoning, salt and pepper and brush with avocado oil on each side. Place on hot grill. Cook until inside temperature reaches 160° about 5 minutes on each side.
- Spread remaining butter on outside of each hot dog bun and toast each side on hot grill.
- Take two tenders of the cooked chicken and place in the pot of sauce to coat each strip. Then remove and place the two strips in the bun. Top with sliced celery and blue cheese crumbles (or you may top with the ranch dressing). Repeat this process with each bun. Serve.